Twitter how it works video watch for free online
Twitter how it works video view photos
Twitter how it works video latest news
· Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. Cancel. Confirm. Switch camera. Share ...
· How Twitter Works . Twitter is easy to use as either broadcaster or receiver. You join with a free account and Twitter name. Then you send broadcasts (tweets) daily, hourly, or as frequently as you like. Go to the What's Happening box next to your profile image, type 280 or fewer characters, and click Tweet. People who follow you, and potentially others who don't, will see your tweet.
· Watch this video to learn how to use all of the features of Twitter, including how to create a tweet, how to add pictures or videos to your tweets, how to re...
· Select the camera icon and choose a picture as your banner image. This picture goes across the top of your profile. Use a picture of something you tweet about or follow rather than a picture of yourself. For example, if you tweet about travel, choose a picture of a place you visited.
· Jack Dorsey joined the team and began developing new ways for users to interface with Twitter, including through computer applications like instant messaging and e-mail. In March 2006, Twitter split off from Obvious to become its own company, Twitter Incorporated. In this article, we'll learn about Twitter's application programming interface (API). We'll find out what a Tweet is and all the …
It’s very easy to do. You just sign up (free registration), pick a user name (your site or profile web page will be ‘http://twitter.com/your name here’), and you can ‘design’ your Twitter home page by uploading an image or choosing web colors.